Ams snack machine weird problem

Ok i have 3 ams snack machines all with currenze coin mechs, when i open the door and look at the coin mech it tells how much change is in it. The problem is on one of the machines is as soon as i open the door it triggers a changer error and puts the machine saying use correct change until i clear the error. Im not sure what is causing this error. I will clear the error and most times it wont come back untill i open the door again.

The harnesses are all enclosed inside the door so I doubt that would be the issue.  It sounds like your mech just doesn't have it's coin count correct and then until more coins are inserted and directed to the coin box the machine will continue to show "use correct change."  You can empty the tubes and then refill them from the top of the mech while in the Tube Fill mode so that the machine can count coins into the tubes.  If that doesn't fix it then you may need to repair the coin mech as it might not be seeing all the tube sensors.

Yes, the Currenzas are not dependable at all and are pretty weird to begin with.  That's what happens when Crane brings a European coin mech to the US that is designed only for Europe.

Archived