Anyone have a parts manual for a USI 3503?

If your machine is an MDB version then here is that manual - parts are in the back: http://www.vendnetusa.com/wfdata/files/4210555.pdf

If your machine is NOT MDB then here is that manual - this is an addendum manual so only some door parts are in it: http://www.vendnetusa.com/wfdata/files/4203642-001.pdf

Let me know if there's anything you need for it.

That's what's wrong with USI nowadays, they have done a horrible job of putting their manuals online for easy access.  I don't know if it's because they keep changing the machines so much (which they do) or if they are lazy, or maybe a true parts manual doesn't exist at all.  This happened many years ago when the first FF2000 frozen came out.  They were furiously updating that poorly designed machine and they didn't release a parts manual for it - well actually they did but it wasn't supposed to have been released because it had many missing part numbers and the pages were marked as Prototype.  So I would presume the same issue is happening with these newer models now too.  I have a heck of a time finding the correct manual for any newer machine from them.  Even if the manual has the machine model number on it there is no guarantee that the parts in that manual apply to the proper machine.  

Getting back to your machine, the 3503 is a GF23 with a G1 logic board.  Since they didn't make many G1s they must have decided that the parts manual wasn't needed - thanks alot USI.  The only thing I could suggest, aside from calling USI tech support, is to use the comparable G2 manual and see if the parts in it are consistent with your machine.  If so then maybe only the electronics are different between the machines.  Just be aware that USI is real good at changing motors between machines so you may always need to call in to verify part numbers.

Archived