Tell me about a Royal 35-11004A1 (GIII?)

Hey guys, I have almost exclusively Dixie Narco, but I have an opportunity to get a royal for a new account. I am interested in vending 16.9 bottles. I think this machine has a descent reputation? Can it vend 2 deep bottles? Anything else I should know? Thanks

http://loz.craigslist.org/clt/5058839017.html

Those are nice machines Jerry1973.

First thing is to make sure it is not bottler owned. In machine, on back or tags on hinge side should have asset numbers, call just to make sure it is not stolen.

If not, it holds bottles one deep only, cans two deep.

But you can program it for two columns of same product, with space to sales.

Looks like a Royal 660, which is chain driven.

cajun

A great machine to have in your quiver Jerry but it's kind of a shame to use it for bottles as this sucks a lot of capacity.  If you could get it in the $800 range, that would be a good buy and you might swap it with one of your Dixies if you have a location that could use a high volume can vendor.  I find that Dixies are better for bottles as you can go two deep and only lose one can per column so it's more efficient.  These machines are super reliable.

I've got it bought for $250, so I know it's a great deal. I think it's true with these that you don't have to buy shims or any accessories to change from one product to another (cans to 20oz to 16.9oz etc) correct?

I've got it bought for $250, so I know it's a great deal. I think it's true with these that you don't have to buy shims or any accessories to change from one product to another (cans to 20oz to 16.9oz etc) correct?

Great buy Jerry, you'll love that machine.  No shims or cams to mess with. To set the vend depth you just go into programming under "Step" and set it for one deep and there's a bracket down below you have to set if you're vending a wider than normal product.  Bottles point forward in the front columns and back in the rear columns.  Use the rear columns for bottles as you won't have enough

brackets to set the depth on all 12 columns.

The password is 4231 and hit the #4 button to enter.  Two scrolls up, three scrolls down and one escapes

Yeah it's a 660, I thought I put the model # already, guess not.. But that was the first thing I asked him of course.. The tag reads Royal venders,model rvccr660-13 thanks everyone, I'll have it home Sunday

yeah I got it, 2 things i noticed right away. its not nearly as heavy as I was expecting and its way different inside than im used to seeing.

Yep - you want to put your slower movers in the back.  This machine has a drop sensor under the bucket and you'll need to learn how the "Space to  Sales" works as this is another feature you won't find on the Dixies.

Ps. It's still heavy enough to crush the snot out of you so be careful moving it  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived