501e new refurb deck

I know there's alot of tech details but on AVERAGE temp here's is around 86 very humid and the machine is in my garage out of the sun, so here goes

I just put a refurb deck in my 501e I just wonder on average how long it would take to cool down, it does have some pop in it not full though, I have the thermostat setting on 3, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I know there's alot of tech details but on AVERAGE temp here's is around 86 very humid and the machine is in my garage out of the sun, so here goes

I just put a refurb deck in my 501e I just wonder on average how long it would take to cool down, it does have some pop in it not full though, I have the thermostat setting on 3, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

You'll find that these machines operate much more efficiently when full which is why I always keep any extra space in my refrigerator full of beer - just being eco minded  ;D  ;D  ;D

Check to see if the condenser fan is running freely. Since you are talking about a refurb end deck, I assume that there is nothing clogging the coils and restricting air flow over the compress motor. Also make sure you have at least 4 inches of open space behind the machine to allow the air to move freely. Does it feel as though the air flow is sufficient?

Yep everything is as it should be, it's set on 3 1/2 come back from a atv ride and the compressor/fan was off so I despence a pop the temp was 42

But the only thing I don't like is the compressor seems like it's hotter than normal but it's been pretty muggy n hot today though

I'm gonna let her run for a few days before I place her

Yep everything is as it should be, it's set on 3 1/2 come back from a atv ride and the compressor/fan was off so I despence a pop the temp was 42

But the only thing I don't like is the compressor seems like it's hotter than normal but it's been pretty muggy n hot today though

I'm gonna let her run for a few days before I place her

That is where it should be.

Nothing wrong with machine at all.

Here where I live in Louisiana it is 90 percent humidity almost all the time!

cajun

Archived