changing from water to soda

I am not too familiar with the full line machines.   I have a dixie narco single price soda machine.  Is there anything I need to do in order to change it from vending water to vending can sodas?  And if so how od you do that?

I am not too familiar with the full line machines.   I have a dixie narco single price soda machine.  Is there anything I need to do in order to change it from vending water to vending can sodas?  And if so how od you do that?

You might start by giving us the make and model of your machine. Usually this involves a swap out of shims and readjusting the motor cams but it will vary based on your specific model.

If your machine is one bottle deep and two cans deep then you will need to adjust the front cam on each motor (red/white on wide columns and red/red or grey/grey on narrow columns).  Loosen the screw that holds the cams together and if this is a narrow column you will turn the front adjustable cam until you see two notches visible in the edge of the back cam, then tighten the screw down.  If it's a wide column then adjust the front cam until you see four notches in the rear cam.  Then adjust your rear spacer to what your other cans have it at.  If this is a narrow column you'll now need a white plastic can shim on the left side of the column (which might still be there) and if it's a wide column you won't need to change any shims at all.

Archived