USI Lance Snack Machine LED Display Needed

I don't think its the LED readout now because the entire machine isn't working.  The power outlet does get power so that's not the issue.  When I push the white door button in the machine makes a quick noise as well as the bill validator and the red light on the validator comes on for a quick second and then goes off.  Any suggestions?

Either your board is bad or your coin mech is bad.  If the display went blank but everything else worked (before it stopped working), then your board is probably bad.  If the reason why the display stopped working (originally) was BECAUSE nothing else worked, then there's a good chance that you have a bad coin mech.  I had a 3014 that would not operate without a good coin mech, but that's because the coin mech was actually tripping the breaker inside the machine.

Yes, it's either the coin mech or the logic board.  The validator is only getting 110v because the door switch is made.  It will probably take all the bills you feed it but without giving any credit to the machine.  Try a coin mech first and if that doesn't fix it then you need a board.  Let me know which one you might need for it.

Tried a different coin mech so I guess the board is bad.  What do you charge for a board AZVendor?  Its a USI lance machine with 3 rows across the top. 

The board exchange is $189 on a USI machine but I still need the model number of the machine (label on side wall under bottom shelf or on back of cabinet) or a photo of the board and color of the display (yellow, blue or red).

Archived