How much would you pay for these accounts?

SchligVend

Just trying to get an idea of what things are worth, I know different regions are a lot different then others but I like to hear what things are worth in your area!

1st accounts

Apartment complex 300ish units

3 coke leases, one pepsi lease

75 cent vend cans

1500 to 2000 average monthly in sales

10 months left on contract

10% commission quarterly paid

2nd account

Landscape company 125 employees 35 office workers

1 older multi price machine and older snack machine

75 vend on cans and 150 on water.... candy at 1.50 small bags of chips .75

350 monthly sales

7 months left on contract

no commission

3nd account

Apartment complex 75 units

1 coke lease

350-500 in monthly sales

Contract

No commission

Its hard being they are leased. Why does the first location not have a snack machine? Thats alot of revenue for apartments. Its hard to evaluate. If it was me

act #1 as it is maybe 8k max

act #2 $3,000

act #3 $2000

If all were owned machines.

#1 $15,000

#2 3000

#3 $2000

I am sure after our last round you might not want my opinion but I will give it so others might see some benefit from it. 

Account # 1 I assume when you "lease" you mean some sort of third party agreement? If so then the only value is the revenue itself. The contract does not mean much if anything because unless it was written to be transferable it is not worth the paper it is written on. Assuming all this it is really worth what you are willing to gamble since if you loose it soon after getting it you have nothing of value at all. With that said with those sales numbers if accurate and can be documented maybe around $3k to 5k tops and to me would be a pretty good gamble. 

Account #2 Since you didn't give make, model, or condition of equipment hard to say exactly. Based on revenue only I would not value it much over $3,500 That is taking into account a one time net on revenue of $2100 plus the equipment value.

Account #3 Again no value at all for equipment and $4200.00 a year in gross sales. What is it worth to gamble? Maybe $1k to 2k tops. 

Can you clarify the "leases" equipment. Do you have to pay anything towards a lease payment or Do you only have to buy product from coke and pepsi? 

Buying all three at my price would mean around a $8,500.00 with only around $1500 to $2000 towards assets. IMO you would be better off finding yourself some better accounts. 

I am sure after our last round you might not want my opinion but I will give it so others might see some benefit from it. 

Account # 1 I assume when you "lease" you mean some sort of third party agreement? If so then the only value is the revenue itself. The contract does not mean much if anything because unless it was written to be transferable it is not worth the paper it is written on. Assuming all this it is really worth what you are willing to gamble since if you loose it soon after getting it you have nothing of value at all. With that said with those sales numbers if accurate and can be documented maybe around $3k to 5k tops and to me would be a pretty good gamble. 

Account #2 Since you didn't give make, model, or condition of equipment hard to say exactly. Based on revenue only I would not value it much over $3,500 That is taking into account a one time net on revenue of $2100 plus the equipment value.

Account #3 Again no value at all for equipment and $4200.00 a year in gross sales. What is it worth to gamble? Maybe $1k to 2k tops. 

Can you clarify the "leases" equipment. Do you have to pay anything towards a lease payment or Do you only have to buy product from coke and pepsi? 

Buying all three at my price would mean around a $8,500.00 with only around $1500 to $2000 towards assets. IMO you would be better off finding yourself some better accounts. 

Thanks for the comment,

Leased equipment meaning they are loaners from the bottler Coke and Pepsi, they only require me to purchase a minimum amount from them directly..

Its hard being they are leased. Why does the first location not have a snack machine? Thats alot of revenue for apartments. Its hard to evaluate. If it was me

act #1 as it is maybe 8k max

act #2 $3,000

act #3 $2000

If all were owned machines.

#1 $15,000

#2 3000

#3 $2000

No snack machines at first complex because to many trouble makers breaking stuff... and I have no idea why not at the second one...

It sounds to me like a vending management account that requires 10%. You take over the contract for the remaining 10 months, pay the 10% commission, and the account is yours.

I don't like the apartment complex. 75¢ is great but with the 10%, it sort of kills it a little. It just seems high for a complex unless there is no c-store or grocery store around for miles.

I wouldn't offer more than a few thousand for the complex since the value depends entirely on the profitability. Maybe $3,000 tops is all I would do. If you generated $15,000 in 10 months, and profited $5,000, you don't want to pay anything close to that.

The landscape place sounds reasonable for the seasonal stuff buy they'll probably die down in the winter. Maybe $1,500??

It sounds to me like a vending management account that requires 10%. You take over the contract for the remaining 10 months, pay the 10% commission, and the account is yours.

I don't like the apartment complex. 75¢ is great but with the 10%, it sort of kills it a little. It just seems high for a complex unless there is no c-store or grocery store around for miles.

I wouldn't offer more than a few thousand for the complex since the value depends entirely on the profitability. Maybe $3,000 tops is all I would do. If you generated $15,000 in 10 months, and profited $5,000, you don't want to pay anything close to that.

The landscape place sounds reasonable for the seasonal stuff buy they'll probably die down in the winter. Maybe $1,500??

Thanks for your feedback... im in arizona so things are different in the desert then the north..

The contract is setup thru the complex itself ....75 to 1.00 is the going rate for a can here...

Landscaping companies are year round here, we have two seasons warm weather and death....

Just trying to get an idea of what things are worth, I know different regions are a lot different then others but I like to hear what things are worth in your area!

1st accounts

Apartment complex 300ish units

3 coke leases, one pepsi lease

75 cent vend cans

1500 to 2000 average monthly in sales

10 months left on contract

10% commission quarterly paid

2nd account

Landscape company 125 employees 35 office workers

1 older multi price machine and older snack machine

75 vend on cans and 150 on water.... candy at 1.50 small bags of chips .75

350 monthly sales

7 months left on contract

no commission

3nd account

Apartment complex 75 units

1 coke lease

350-500 in monthly sales

Contract

No commission

I'd offer $4,500 on the first one based on sales only (no equipment) and 2K on the second one (1k for the equipment and another based on sales) and $1,200 on the third (strictly based on sales)  You can always boot the bottler machines but since apartment bldgs can have high vandalism rates you might be better off letting them take the risk

Archived