What happend to Sams Club and their new Prices

westlakevending

I bought 4 cases at $7.14 last week and 1 case of Christmas at $4.81 last week. Today they were priced at "only" $7.89! So maybe in this area they will no go up as much due to competition from BJ and Cosco. Another Sam still had them at $7.14 - we have 5 Sam's here and I will be monitoring them all!

Jax

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can deal with prices being higher for candy, but it really makes it a challenge to make a profit. I think that probably the best solution is to close off our candy wheels a little bit. We don't really have the option of raising our prices by nickels and dimes like the full line vendors do. When we raise prices from 25 to 50 cents, we are doubling our prices. I think the best we can do is to close off our wheels a notch or two. It is our equivalent of raising our prices by nickels and dimes.

I was one of the naive ones who had his wheels open all the way. I felt good offering my candy at a very good value, but I think it is time to stop being such a martyr and vend a more appropriate amount of candy for the price so I can make more money. After all, we aren't saints, we are businesmen and businesswomen.

Check this out gang. There was a sale on MMPs and M&Ms today at BJs!! $2 off each and every bag!!! Wow! Did I ever stock up. Not sure why there was a sale. Probably something to do with new pricing coming down the pike?

Powertechvending22 wrote:

hey t bird were in the kind of the same area is that deal still on for 2 dollars off m&ms

The sale is on for a few more days. Each bag costs $5.49!!!

T Bird Johnny wrote:

Powertechvending22 wrote:

hey t bird were in the kind of the same area is that deal still on for 2 dollars off m&ms

The sale is on for a few more days. Each bag costs $5.49!!!

That was at BJs.

i was out of town today from where i live, we only has a sam's in my area so today i decided to stop at a Bj's and look around and i noticed the PMM's were 5.16 for the 56oz bag. i was shocked, i almost bought a membership and took every case they had on the shelf