Reusing an old twist

dperry

I saw this picture today of an ebay auction.  The gumball machine had a lable on it that would show your fortune for the day depending on what color gumball you recieved.  I may make up my own set of cards and add them to some of my gumball machines.  Couldn't hurt and it looks like it makes an interesting twist that nobody seems to be doing in my neck of the woods. 

Maybe the label fairy can make some kewl looking lables and add them to the picture library?

My gumballs couldn't be moving any slower. It's an interesting idea.

Since I've got some in an autoshop I think it would be a fun twist to have the colors be "red - your transmission is failing" "blue your air conditioner is broken" "white - you didn't need the power train flush" etc, but I'm not sure the autoshop would think my humor was as funny :)

My gumballs couldn't be moving any slower. It's an interesting idea.

Since I've got some in an autoshop I think it would be a fun twist to have the colors be "red - your transmission is failing" "blue your air conditioner is broken" "white - you didn't need the power train flush" etc, but I'm not sure the autoshop would think my humor was as funny :)

lol!  Or how about the tattoo shop. Red-Get the celtic knot, Blue-Unicorn on the shoulder blade, Green-Tramp Stamp, etc...

• 4 weeks later...

lol!  You know how hard it is to find some graphics of Fortune Tellers?  I didn't want to buy the graphic of course but if you can find one that you like better, I can insert it into the doc and use it instead.

For those of you who would like the doc that I used, PM me and I'll shoot it out to you.

I will work on retouching it maybe on Thursday. I bet it is hard. Did you try to look on ebay for the graphic? I will try to see what I can dig up. I see that some people use a graphic in the readings area of the metaphysical section. Most use a picture but I use a graphic for my picture.

• 3 months later...

I had called up SSM Vending to get a price list, and I ended up talking to them about the possibility of creating a professional display card for the Daily Fortune.  I sent in the doc that I created and they sent back a draft of their version.  It's pretty awesome.  I'm trying to get them to make and sell the displays.