Thoughts on Apartments

where did you find an insurance policy that covers vending machine damage?

It's through Hartford. My good friend is an insurance broker. Fire, theft, flood, damages, even if someone gets sick off eating something out of my machines I'm covered.

Honestly I'm not sure what the policy term is called. I wanna say it's up to $10,000 in damages.

BT$

It's in addition to your general liability coverage. If I remember right it's like a $75 add on for the year and you get all the additional coverages.

BT$

I to also have insurance through the Hartford and I have gotten reimbursed in the past

For machines people have damaged. I only pay 600

A year for a 2 million dollar liability policy that covers all my equipment besides my van.

I would try the Hartford. They have specific policies just for vending operators. The only time I have filed a claim was On a bevmax that was declared a loss because the building caught on fire. It was super easy to set it up. I can get you the name

Of the agency in PHX if you want it.

I work at an Apartment Complex in Cleveland. Our Management Company has Apartments and Condo's. I think it's an untapped source of income. The problem is convincing the Management that it's more for providing a service to their residents than making them money. Anyone in the Cleveland Ohio area trying to break into the Apartment field?

Let's talk

Amrap getting RICH 50 cents at a time

i'm in the Cleveland area and always looking for new locations. Send me a message and we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived