Mall equipment?

rodney69

I am sorry to crush your dream the cell phone has killed amusement vending.

Who would put money into a machine when they have a free game in their pocket?

When was the last time you saw a new game?

Today any parent that publicly admitted leaving a child alone at the mall arcade is asking for a visit from the department of child welfare.

The world is a different place than when we were kids. 

Walta

No dream, looking for insight. I don't care if I put anything. A long time ago I learned it's better to ask than jump.

I'm looking more I guess at prize redemption more than just games. Claw machine, kinetic, something interactive.

I agree on the Games, they've gone down since Xbox stated.

The machines that I see make the most money at malls are:

-Cranes

-Stacker/redemption (There's an LAI lighthouse unit up north that I've never seen without a crowd of kids around it)

-Kiddie Rides

I'm speaking more in terms of what I see people using. My best mall machines are 2" cap machines and a Shootin' Hoops style interactive machine.

That's what I was wondering about. I will have about 3 areas for bulk. The cost is a flat amount unless I make over whatever it was. Can't remember if the top of my head, but it's possible. I like the idea of something other than bulk.

I can set it up any way I want other than traditional racks for the bulk.

By the time the contract is up, I'll probably know if I want to. I like the stacker idea and crane. Thanks Performa.

That's what I was wondering about. I will have about 3 areas for bulk. The cost is a flat amount unless I make over whatever it was. Can't remember if the top of my head, but it's possible. I like the idea of something other than bulk.

I can set it up any way I want other than traditional racks for the bulk.

By the time the contract is up, I'll probably know if I want to. I like the stacker idea and crane. Thanks Performa.

Put a scale in. Also if you do bulk do the 1.00 BB we discussed. Also use 90 degree brackets to add wxtra heads without using floor space. Cram everything you can in there if it is a set fee. Did they mention the break point?

Archived