FSI 3015a

DHY

I have an FSI 3015a with a COINCO 9302-L changer. 

The machine has all of a sudden will no longer accept quarters, but will still take dimes, nickles and dollar bills.  Also, occasionally the display will show random characters and make clicking noises from the changer.  You have to unplug the machine for a few minuets to let it reset.

I am thinking I will need a replacement control board.  Any suggestions?  The video shows the screen and sound the machine makes

VID_20161017_171534.mp4

Try a new mech first. The random clicking can ruin a board so if it still does that after a new me then do the board.  This issue usually required both to be changed.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need either part.

16 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Could be a board problem and a coin mech problem. Not accepting quarters is almost definitely a coin mech problem. Random characters on the board sounds like a board problem.

Thanks for the info.  Both problems started at exactly the same time.  I was thinking the board was somehow causing the mech to reject quarters but I am gonna try replacing the mech first then go with the board.  I think people have been banging on the machine if there was a problem with a vend.  I tried unplugging everything and replugging but that didnt seem to make any difference.

16 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Try a new mech first. The random clicking can ruin a board so if it still does that after a new me then do the board.  This issue usually required both to be changed.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need either part.

Thanks for the info.  Def gonna go with the replacement mech first.  Already know how expensive those replacement boards are. Hoping to avoid that but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Archived