Northwestern Triple play

Candyguy

Seems to have became a little harder to find Northwestern triple plays other than the used market.  A lot of websites are saying it's out of stock or "Discontinued".  Anyone have any info on what's going on with Northwestern and this product?

Yeah I hope they come back, I like NW machines. On a side note I have about 10 triple plays in various conditions if you're interested. Kinda heavy though i can't imagine what shipping is on these things ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

Yeah I hope they come back, I like NW machines. On a side note I have about 10 triple plays in various conditions if you're interested. Kinda heavy though i can't imagine what shipping is on these things ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Message sent

On 12/10/2016 at 1:06 PM, Candyguy said:

Seems to have became a little harder to find Northwestern triple plays other than the used market.  A lot of websites are saying it's out of stock or "Discontinued".  Anyone have any info on what's going on with Northwestern and this product?

Order on sams club. You can click other options and get the gray with black lid for around 250 with shipping.  They were out for a while but back in now 

Archived