Setting up Vendo 720 with 16.9 oz bottles

cmazur71

I have a Vendo 720 and am converting over to 16.9oz pop bottles (a mix of Pepsi, Coke, Dr Pepper)

Here is what I was going to use.  Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

A.) 16.9oz Pepsi...side spacer 1122032 in location #2...1 grey clip in position #1....gage bar location slot #2...back spacer 18

B.) 16.9oz Coke...side spacer 1122032 in location #2...1 grey clip in position #1....gage bar location slot #2...back spacer 16 or 17

C.) 16.9oz Dr Pepper...side spacer 1122032 in location #2...1 grey clip in position #1....gage bar location slot #2...back spacer 16 or 17

D) 16oz Monster can, side spacer 1122032 in location #2...1 grey clip in position #1....gage bar location slot #2

E) 20oz Gadorade...no side spacer...1 grey clip in position #1, gage bar location slot #1

Thanks in advance!

It sounds like you have looked at the setup guide so instead of me looking them all up for you I will assume you are correct and you should set them up.  If you have the setup guide then why ask if it's correct?

I did not have a setup guide.  Could not find one for 16.9 oz bottles.  I pieced together bits and pcs of posts from several sites.  I was confused about the side spacers...a few other sites recommended to use the bottle shim instead of the can shim.   I guess I was just hoping that someone could confirm this for me.  

Archived