1st classplacement services

Larman

Nope but we would be interested in you being a tester for the group. The web site seems ok with the ay the present the info. I submitted a question to them to see how long it takes to get an answer back. Give them a try and fill out the new locator form in the review section of the results.

I just ordered three locations and sent them 1/2 of there payment. How it works with them is no money upfront, 1/2 when they get the locations and the other 1/2 when machines are placed.  I should be getting my list of locations within the hour.  I will let everyone know how it goes.  So far so good.

Interesting developement.  I get an email from them and they tell me they have my locations and to send 1/2 of the money and as soon as payment is received they will send my my locations.  I send them the money.  I get an email back from them telling me that the locations will be mailed to me at 12 midnight.  I find it interesting that if the did indeed have the locations why wait to 12am to send the out?  I called him and got his voice mail, surprise surprise.  I will update as more info becomes available.

Couple comments, because I use 1st Class quite a bit.  Responding to comments on the other forum, they have gone after apartment complexs laundry and community rooms.  While I have found some of them good, others have been a little scarey.  I responded to them and asked for a replacement.   Once they found a Chinese restaurant out of my targeted area.  I decided to let it ride because it was a Chinese restaurant.  The restaurant does about $30 a month, I service it every 60 days.  Not bad for an extra 20 minute drive.

Next about the comments here.  After they "find" the location you pay 1/2.  It is sometimes 24hours or so before they release the locations.  From my understanding, Kevin confirms the location his team found.  He then releases them. The first time I used him I told him he was not clear about that, but definately worth waiting for him to confirm locations.

Next, I sense their bandwith is not huge.  I've always been nervous about them "catching fire" on Vendiscuss - to me, it could bottleneck them.

Lastly,  Kevin has always been fair to me.  With any locator, a strong 2 way communication is key.  If there is an issue, email him ASAP.  He sometimes answers immediately. 

Just a quick update.  Now that I have the locations they will make an appointment with the locations and then I will bring in the machines.  Much like what Midwest does.  I like this approach much better than just bringing in the machine.