STS Dixie Narco

I have never customized STS on any machine. What I am wanting to do is make 2 columns alternate to keep the dates from expiring. It's a Pepsi Dixie 276E. 1 column is not enough and 2 is going to create date issues. 

Press service mode, then hold buttons 1&2 until you see "user" menu. Press button 1 to enter the menu

STS - SPACE TO SALES
To view the space to sales condition, press any select button to display the current columns assigned to that select
button.
To change space to sales condition:

To Add Selection:
Press Service Switch, "ADD" will be displayed. Note: Pressing the service switch will toggle
between add and delete. A 10 second inactivity time-out will return to "STS". Press and hold
any select button, whichever select button you are holding is the select button the additional
column will be assigned. While holding the select button, the display will read "ADD #" and the
selection will increment from 1 to 10. Release select button when the desired column # to be
added is displayed. A message will scroll across the display telling you what column will be
assigned to the button you were holding. Press service switch to complete space to sales
decision and re-enter service mode.
To Remove Selection:
Press Service Switch, "ADD" will be displayed, press service switch again and "DEL" will be
displayed. Note: Pressing the service switch will toggle between add and delete. A 10
second inactivity time-out will return to "STS". Press and hold any select button, the select
button you are holding is the select button from which the additional column will be removed.
While holding select button, the display will read "DEL #" and the selections will increment
from 1 to 10. Release select button when the desired column # to be removed is displayed. A
message will scroll across the display telling you what column will be deleted from the button
you were holding. Press Service Switch to complete space to sales decision and re-enter
service mode.
NOTE: Only one space to sales change may be made at a time. The service switch must be pressed before
and after each change.

I'm still not sure how to achieve what I'm looking for. Program button #1 to column 1 and 2? Will it alternate the columns when vending to keep the dates working down evenly? I guess if I do that a flavor strip will have to be removed?  

Yes that's how it works if you use at space to sell STS you have to remove it flavor strip.  

It will vent evenly out of the two columns.  

You put a flavor strip in both columns for the flavor you have vending in that flavor.

for example you have Pepsi in spot one and Pepsi in two you want A flavor strip for Pepsi in both spot 1 and spot 2   It doesn't matter if they press button one more button two it will vend evenly. 

Archived