Help finding the right locks!

mppuzzled

I recently purchased a FOLZ Vending Rack.  Imaged below.  The rack had no locks so I had to order a bunch of them.  I ordered the cam lock imaged below thinking it was the right size.  However, it still wont work for the 2 bigger heads and the flat vend on the right.  Do you guys know where I can find the correct locking mechanism needed?  I searched everywhere online and in store and have no luck.  Im thinking I can get away with using the locks if I could find s shaped cams (the arms on the locks) but can not find those anywhere either. Or if I could order shorter cylinder cam locks (which I can not find either).  Any help or direction would be awesome.  Thanks!

Screenshot_20170810-225318.png

A & A probably still has locks for the sticker machine, they were like ten bucks last time I ordered them, I would try them first. 

The same locks that work on the bottom should work on the top machines unless somebody changed something. Take a picture of the lids where the lock goes in and maybe we can figure something out.

38 minutes ago, Bravo Duck said:

A & A probably still has locks for the sticker machine, they were like ten bucks last time I ordered them, I would try them first. 

The same locks that work on the bottom should work on the top machines unless somebody changed something. Take a picture of the lids where the lock goes in and maybe we can figure something out.

I spoke with a and a, they don't have anymore cam locks. As for the lid locks, I have all of those, I had to order those.  The cam locks for the cash doors on the top machines are what I'm having trouble finding. The cash drawer cam locks are located under the green tape on the front. 

Screenshot_20170810-225318.png

29 minutes ago, Bravo Duck said:

What denomination are those 2" machine coin mechs. If they're 25c then those machines are not useable and you should not spend any time or money trying to find locks for them.

Those are currently  .50 cent coin mechs. Back to back. Even if they were .25 i qould just replace them with .50 coin mechs. Possibly .75 coin mechs. Luckily they came with .50 which I can astill use for the locations without any commission. :-)

1 hour ago, heritagevending said:

Where are you from in MI?  I have the locks you need for all 3 machines.  Do you have the cams?

Flint area. I have the locks in the image shown above. I have all the locks for the top heads. Just need the locks and keys for the cash box areas on top two machines and the lock for the machine on the right. 

Archived