dixie narco 368R

dewser

now when I hold a paddle down the sold out light coes out.The BA30 still no steady light.I disconnected the pin plug for it and when I plugged it back in, the BA30 ran through the process but still no steady light

No pic needed.  We all know what a BA30 looks light with no LED lit.  Find the white door interlock switch and pull it out to simulate the door being closed.  Then hold a sold out paddle down.  Does the machine accept any coins when a sold out paddle is pressed and does the display change to show any price or .00?  The display should be on regardless and it's display should change as the condition of the machine changes.

The switch is what tells the logic board that the door is closed and to put the board into the vend mode.  When you close the door this happens.  You can also simulate the door being closed by pulling the switch plunger out so that you can test the machine in the vend mode with the door open.

I should add that when the door is opened the spring-loaded switch plunger will relax to a neutral position which puts the logic board in the service mode, allowing programming to occur.

I did what you said and now the bill acc. works.When I hold the paddle down the screen shows each coin that goes in but the coin changer is putting the coins in the overflow box instead of the slots.The slots are not completely full.half way.it still vends even though the coins are not going into the slots

You need a new coin mech for it due to the issue you're having.  The lights will be F64T12 lamps and you'll want them in the  Daylight version.  Email me if you want an exchange coin mech at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Archived