Seaga 2500 problems

Bigybronco

HI I'm new to this board and new to vending I have3 machines with one in my work place I got a good deal on this seaga 2500 ip even though I hear they aren't that good thought I would give it a try the problem is with the pop section I put money in  and press 3 and no vend but it keeps the money  go in and  run the motor it runs fine and vends the soda please I have no idea where to start

They are crappy machines.  The shelf harnesses will get caught on lower shelves and pull off the motors, the plexi window can easily be punched out, the T-handles are weak and if they break they are a golpher to replace, if the machine is bounced the cans will double up on themselves and jam columns, tech support is poor, parts prices are high if they even have them, there are no wiring diagrams available from Seaga at all for any machine they sell, all parts are imported from China, they don't sell any reconditioned parts like logic boards and only sell them for $400+. Shall I go on?

I've herd alot of horror stories about them for future purposes  what is  a better machine I would still like a combo machine I  did get a really good deal on it $300  I did have a antaries  machine thought this was a upgrade lol is the seaga 3500 any better

Antares is garbage and a Seaga 3500 is just as bad if not worse than the 2500.  There is no good Seaga machine.  If you just want to sell cans then the AP LCM4 or the National 474 are good.  The AMS is best for bottles but it won't hold much.

Archived