I'm Back!

BaneTrain

Wow what a long hiatus but I am back to check in from time to time!  Still vending and still going strong. Speaking of vending, I got a new location today. You don't need to pay $75 an hour to be successful in this business. Just have some drive and some some balls. Either you can hack it or get out, nuff said. 

Yup just got to go out and do it yourself. Best advice I have to anyone is simple, have a flyer or some type of information that has brief who you are and what you vend, have pictures of actual machines and get straight to the point. "I'd like to put a machine in your restaurant". Gauge the situation from there. 

Thank you! It feels nice to get back out there and get one. 

38 minutes ago, BaneTrain said:

Not a locator but I saw some sh$t about an advice coach someone sent me. I got a Soul Food restaurant right by the front door!

Soul food by the front door will be a good one

But if the person is super successful and making millions of dollars and decades of experience it's worth it right?  

I mean it wouldn't be worth it if it was just some kid giving bad advice like locating triples with candy in barbershops or something ! Now that would be a ripoff! 

12 minutes ago, ronsidney said:

But if the person is super successful and making millions of dollars and decades of experience it's worth it right?  

I mean it wouldn't be worth it if it was just some kid giving bad advice like locating triples with candy in barbershops or something ! Now that would be a ripoff! 

Yeah this person isn't making millions and sounds like the kid would be better than half the people on here. I love barbershops

19 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

Welcome back stranger! Sounds like you should start charging people too lol

Thanks man and hell yeah. I'm like bam here is my machine, have a nice day and cya in 2 months lol

56 minutes ago, parrotthead said:

Soul food by the front door will be a good one

Ohhh it will, I will have to grab some ribs sometime, mmm mmm good

Archived