Wurlitzer Combo Machine - dex?

EZR

Hi all

I have a couple of Wurlitzer BL550 combo machines - poor me, I know! I'm trying to connect remote monitoring to them (hopefully with dex output). Does anyone know how this can be achieved? Is there a port on the board for connecting a dex plug to? Does anyone know where I can get parts for these machines? I need the small 4 key programming pad and some coils. Thanks in advance for your help!

They are out of business.  I have no idea where any parts can be obtained from.  They used to have a quasi-distributor in Utah but they don't exist now and I believe the original importer in Florida is gone as well.  Run them as long as you can and then upgrade to US built machines for longevity.

Is the controller an IVC1 or IVC2?

I have no idea where you can get parts in the US. I have a couple of older Wurlitzers that I use for parts, but freight from Australia will kill you.

As far as the programming pad, you may have the buttons duplicated on the bottom of the keypad board, but if not you can make your own with 4 momentary contact switches. It's a simple circuit that uses pin 5 on connector P5 making contact with pins 4,3,2,1 for P,D,+,S in that order

Hi EZR

I don't have the 4 key pad. I thought I needed it when I first got my machines, so made my own, but then discovered I didn't need it as the functions already existed in the keypad board.

Give me a ring o417 25three345 between 11AM and 11 PM. I think I have a number for someone in Sydney as well I can pass along.

Archived