Casters and telemtry. What are the best

Nawnaw

Hello,

new to this business,

what is the best telemtry service company have you used?

and is adding casters to the vending machines is a good idea? The company told me not to tilt the machine. So i want an easy non tilting way. I though of a forklift, but How would i get it on an elevator?

can i add casters without damaging the machine (creating holes).

thank you.

No, don't put casters ON a machine because it can fall over.  Use proper moving equipment to move machines.  Whoever told you not to tilt a machine is an idiot or the machine is too fragile.  You didn't list any models.  To move machines well you need a Dutro 4 wheel tilt back dolly, a 4 wheel flat dolly, a narrow pallet jack and even some piano movers for some machines.  Don't forget a liftgate for a pickup truck.

It's OK to tilt machines, just be aware that if you completely lay down a machine with a cooling deck, you need to set it upright for at least a day before powering up to prevent damage to the cooling unit.   Extreme angles will allow the fluids inside to shift.  No casters, then anyone can move your machine and possibly tip it over.  A short and narrow pallet jack can handle 70% of your moves.  Use 3 ft lengths of 4x4's under machines without legs to get the jack under the machine and back out.  The 4x4's can be inserted or removed one at a time by slightly tipping the machine.  Have a helper with you for safety.  

Archived