Routine maintenance on gumball machines.

BryanH

I had a quick look in the mega thread and a few pages before i posted this. So sorry in advance if i missed it.

I had a instance 1-2 weeks ago where I was called about a "broken" machine. The mechanism was loose and was spinning but not vending, it only took me a few seconds to tighten it so it worked luckily i kept the spot.  But now I carry a screwdriver and tighten and check all my machines as a part of my routine to hopefully completely avoid these issues in the future since it takes only a few seconds. What are other quick things you can do to keep them working and not booted out with routine maintenance. Preferably onsite

I check the machines over before they ever go out. I rarely have any problems. I carry spare coin mechis , locks, and chute doors. ( and chutes and chute covers for NW 60's)  People like to monkey with lock, break off chute doors stick stuff in coin mechs. If you are placing good quality machines you wont have any "routine maintenance"  problems.  I have never needed to use locktite  on anything.

Archived