Oak Referb No Gasket

Kevinator

Oak just sent me a refurbed machine that does not have the gasket in-between the brush and the wheel. Will this cause problems?

It looks as if they just pieced this thing together with whatever they had laying around. 1 red panel, chrome lid, missing a screw and as previously mentioned missing the gasket

Thanks for the info. This is only the 2nd Cabinet I have ordered, didn't really look at the 1st one that close. The only reason I noticed no gasket this time was there was screw to attach the wheel missing.

Orsd, I came across a bunch of red panels in a heap of junk and you are right, they really help with sun fade on gumballs. Thats the reason I ordered one.

Again Thanks!

More Oak problems!

I bought some new 300 globes and the lids do not fit. They fit cabinet lids great, did Oak make 300 globes to be used with cabinet lids?

Looking at it I think if I file down the corners of the globes the 300 lids might fit.

Any suggestions.

QuikVend those are the lids I have. I have 10 of them and none of them fit. They fit cabinet lids great. For whatever reason Oak made there Cabinet Lids a 1/16 of an inch bigger than their Vista 300 lids.

Archived