N2GO400 - SEAGA Machine - Displays says "Locked Out"

resin8bang

N2GO400 - SEAGA Machine - Displays says "Locked Out"

I purchased a used combo vending machine a SEAGA Naturals2GO N2GO400. The manual i was given doesnt help. I have everything programmed like coins, date and have some drinks and snacks loaded. But when exit out of service mode or turn it on. The screen flashes "date and Locked out" How do i remove the locked out mode and put the machine to work. I only got the machine to keep my customer happy while they wait on their cars. Please help Thanks

Like the first line in the manual says - Congratulations for your purchase of a Piece of S%#t.  Sorry, but that's the truth.  "But it's so pretty," you say.  Well, looks aren't everything.  Seaga is on most member's list of manufacturers to avoid for many reasons and you will probably rue the day you bought this.

But for now, have you read the error codes?  You may find that no coinage is selected or the temperature is reading wrong or is warm, or that no prices are set, or that you have a health error even though it's not supposed to apply to this machine, etc, etc.  Any number of things could be wrong and your error codes are the first place to look, if you can access them.  If you can't figure it out then call Seaga and ask them.  You might even be the lucky winner of having to buy a new logic board if yours is borked.

Sounds to me like there is a lockout period set on your machine, i.e. Machine won't vend during certain hours.  Some of my machines in schools are programmed so they can't be used during lunch periods.  Go through the programming menu and see if there is lockout setting.

9 hours ago, taysha said:

Sounds to me like there is a lockout period set on your machine, i.e. Machine won't vend during certain hours.  Some of my machines in schools are programmed so they can't be used during lunch periods.  Go through the programming menu and see if there is lockout setting.

There is no such programming in that model of machine, though that was my first thought also.

Archived