uturn terminators

MNvending

I just bought 2 uturn terminators for a new location that I just acquired. These are my first bulk vendors, I deal with snack and drink machines but this account wanted me to provide these as well. I am wondering what number setting is supposed to be used for which candy? Does anyone know if there is a "settings chart" or something like that? Or maybe someone has a list of settings that they use? I'll be putting in reeses pieces, skittles, peanuts, almonds, mike and ike, hot tomales, m&m, and peanut m&m. Any information would be a great help.

Thanks

I have my settings written down somewhere. There is one in the downloads section I believe. I would just run some test vends to see how many you get for each candy at each setting. You're going to know how much you can afford to give out and still make money. Most of mine are at the smallest 2 settings though, I believe. 

Okay, thanks for the advice. Where can you get the product clings so people know what candy it is? Is it totally necessary to have a cling on every one of the canisters? Is there any way you can just put something together at home and tape it on the inside or something? 

Archived