Preferred Suppliers for Bulk

Mehehe

I've been in the game for almost a year now and slowly stocking up on toys.   Sam's is still my go-to for candy just because of the convenience and lack of shipping. 

I have been looking at all the different supplier sites and am just curious if anyone uses certain companies for certain items.  I understand that once you get big enough a penny or two per vend for the convenience of placing one large order is paramount, but I am not there yet. 

So far A&A Global seems like it will be my standard go-to for majority of my product.

I use A&A for certain things, because they have certain licensed product no one else has. Anything else I can buy I get from Cardinal. Their 2" is way cheaper than AA. Allstar sells a few items that no one else carries either. Runts from Quill, though I don't sell runts very often. 

Thanks folks, this is what i was looking for.  I will be looking at Cardinal more, so many people talk about A&A I didn't realize that Cardinal was such a go to for the generic products.  

Thanks for responding

Archived