Get a professional email

orsd

I was getting tired of my old @ gmail email for my business, so I decided to get off my golpher today and make a professional email address with a custom domain. Turns out, it costs a grand total of 12 bucks a year. All you need is a Gmail, and you can register you own domain name (web address) with Google for 12 bucks a year. Then, you can make your own email address (ex service@vendingcompany.com) which Google forwards to your Gmail. IMO, well worth it, and makes you seem like a professional large company.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 2:23 AM, orsd said:

I was getting tired of my old @ gmail email for my business, so I decided to get off my golpher today and make a professional email address with a custom domain. Turns out, it costs a grand total of 12 bucks a year. All you need is a Gmail, and you can register you own domain name (web address) with Google for 12 bucks a year. Then, you can make your own email address (ex service@vendingcompany.com) which Google forwards to your Gmail. IMO, well worth it, and makes you seem like a professional large company.

You could get G-Suite and have it do all of that and about 500X with not just email but Googles host of add in’s such as Drive and  to many more to list for $5 bucks a month from Google Domains or look for a coupon Name often offers it for free for a year with a dot com purchase.

Archived