Week 12 Recap

moondog

Harrumph, harrumph, harrumph,

Week 12 is now in the books sso we can have our recap now.

First up was tD's knocking off the Blue Mooners in a back and forth battle that coukld have gone either way.  How close was it you might ask?  Well it was so close that with one player left apiece, Yahoo had us each projected at 175.11 points for a tie (which I would have taken under the circumstances.  I was feeling pretty good about things with Adams jumping off to a 10 pint score before Theilen even scored but things started going sour after that with Aaron Rodgers having one of his worst performance of the season in a must win game against the Vikings.  Adams could only add 7 more points while Theilen got to 26 thereby ending the Mooners win run and putting me in a bad hole to make the playoffs.  If that weren't bad enough it looks like Melvin Gordon wil be out the rest of the season and A.C. Green's possibilities look grim with Andy Dalton spraining his throwing thumb.

Second up was Kiwi knocking off the hapless Bagpipes with all their guys taking a vacation (including most of the guys he did play).  It looks like Kiwi has finally stopped taking those female growth hormones and decided to put up a man score for once.

And third was the King stomping on the Scrubs (at least he can still beat somebody.)

Now the season should start getting interesting with a lot of teams that are locked in resting their stars and other teams opting for the full tank as their situation is hopeless.

3 hours ago, QuikVend said:

Might not have been so close if I would have known my TE got hurt before the game even started lol! Luckily I'll be back to Kelce from her on out.

You probably noticed that I grabbed all the likely TE before the game - I wasn't too worried about your TE as Eli can't even seem to find Odell much less anybody else.

23 hours ago, moondog said:

You probably noticed that I grabbed all the likely TE before the game 

I was thinking about trying to do the same thing with RB's once l realized that you would be needing one too replace Gordon and Fournette.

Great mind must think alike! 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, kiwi said:

I was thinking about trying to do the same thing with RB's once l realized that you would be needing one too replace Gordon and Fournette.

Great mind must think alike! 😂😂😂

Can you believe all the bitching?  TD's is complaining about not getting to use his TE while I lost both my RB's in the early third quarter while they were in the process of whipping butt.   Does he really think Eli (I should just go home now) Manning was really ever going to find his TE?  He can't even find OBJ for christ's sake.  He's gotten awfully lucky here to be complaining considering my RB's were in the process of kicking his butt.

***Trumpets sound*** Peasants, Gather around for a proclamation from your King.  

Underlings,

Your King has been extraordinarily busy taking care of the Kingdom this season and you have suffered a total lack of wit while He was in absentia.  Fear not peasants, you may once again bask in the warm glow that is your King and you can watch His rise to the throne in the final weeks.  HRH would like to take this time to personally thank the peasant who dropped Tyreek Hill.  He has been a welcomed addition to the kingdom.  
     As the playoff picture comes into focus, the King would like to offer his condolences to the Blue Mooners as they are now mathematically eliminated from playoff contention and even greater condolences to the foes He shall meet in His royal path to the throne.  

Bringing Fire & Fury from here on out,

HRH

On 12/4/2018 at 1:48 AM, kandyking said:

Fear not peasants, you may once again bask in the warm glow that is your King and you can watch His rise to the throne in the final weeks.  

I got your throne ready for you 🚽

😁😁😁

• 2 weeks later...

Loyal subject Kiwi,

The King thanks you for pointing Him toward the throne. He very much looks forward to the final game where The King is able to flush you down.  Please have His royal victory banner ready as He would like to add it to His royal posts immediately after the game.   

Show me your TDs, the King tried His best to give you a handicap that could make this a good game.   Two of The King's starting WRs were injured in the game and one gave 0 points.  There is only so much charity work the King can do in one given week.  Alas, it was meant to be that The King has to trounce a criminal from one of His penal colonies to get His final victory.   It is a good lesson to the commoners.  Bend a knee and swear fealty to your true King or suffer the same fate as all those that came before you.

Awaiting the Throne,

HRH

3 hours ago, kandyking said:

Loyal subject Kiwi,

The King thanks you for pointing Him toward the throne. He very much looks forward to the final game where The King is able to flush you down.  Please have His royal victory banner ready as He would like to add it to His royal posts immediately after the game.   

Show me your TDs, the King tried His best to give you a handicap that could make this a good game.   Two of The King's starting WRs were injured in the game and one gave 0 points.  There is only so much charity work the King can do in one given week.  Alas, it was meant to be that The King has to trounce a criminal from one of His penal colonies to get His final victory.   It is a good lesson to the commoners.  Bend a knee and swear fealty to your true King or suffer the same fate as all those that came before you.

Awaiting the Throne,

HRH

I can't decide which is worse: Seeing the King win or watching Kiwi get his second trophy.  If Kiwi wins I fear there'll be no living with him but on the other hand, if the King should win I doubt I'd want to live.  It's a dark day when we all find ourselves rooting for Kiwi again but he did it before and I'm hoping he'll do it again in spite of all the Sh%t he'll be giving us forever.

Ps.  I Think Kiwi was pointing you toward the Royal Outhouse in his previous post.

Oh crass peasants, no need to fight over hypotheticals that will never come to pass.  Your King has returned to claim his throne.  He emerged victorious last week despite multiple in game injuries that would have stifled lesser teams because His is a team of destiny.  Please prepare an iron throne composed of the melted down beavers and oaks of enemies to the Crown for my coronation.  

Your superior in every way,

HRH

Archived