M&M bulk peanut candy

canadian condom man

do.es anybody out here still selling m&m peanut candy in their vendors anymore.

i know it sells great but i had to stop because the price is so high.where you have to give a commision it doesnt make sense to sell.

last night my wife &i were in wallmart & they had 1kg bags or 2.2 ibs on for $9.97 canadian which works out to $5.00 ib

does anybody still sell it & how are you doing it with your locations.

steve from canada

I still sell M&Ms in my accounts.  I buy mine at Costco, a 62 oz container sells for about 10 American Dollars.  If you live anywhere near Sam’s Club, Costco, or any other wholesale club, you could get them much cheaper.

I dropped Peanut M&M's ages ago. I don't have many "candy" accounts left, and of those I've stuck with sellers with actual margins still on them- for me, it's Mike and Ikes, and Skittles- in my remaining triples I run 27mm gum in the center slot.

PMM's are a monster seller, no doubt, but the price of them is now so high that there's hardly any meat left on the bone for me when all is said and done- the only way I'd consider running them again is if a location specifically requested them- and then the location would need to do pretty well for them (or even me) to stay there.

If you look around your area, you might be able to find a restaurant wholesaler who can sell them to you cheaper in larger volumes (granted you run enough to make that work) or if you're close/in contact with other operators in your region, you could in theory pool together to make a larger buy to divide up among yourselves to drive down costs that way. Ultimately, there's no "right" or "wrong" way about it- rather that there's what works for your particular business arrangement, and what doesn't- and only you'll be able to make the call of whether they're still worth it to you or not.

Good luck!

Archived