Flat column keeps jamming!

Zigzag Vending

I know with Northwesterns tattoo machines, you can sometimes lightly tap on the underside of where the tattoos sit in the machines with a rubber mallet or hammer if it's giving out two or jamming. Tattoo machines can sometimes be extremely temperamental 

So maybe misalignment between the chute and the outside opening? Ok

I wonder if maybe i havent bent the little spring-loaded trap door on the chute and that may be whats causing it.

How interchangeable are the product chutes between different brands? Are they manufacturer specific or universal like the slide mechs? I dont have a spare blade runner but I have some a&a knockoffs (westar?). 

Yes, I would say it's a misalignment. Probably a very slight one. 

I'm not sure what is interchangeable with a bladerunner. I have never owned one. The only ones I have worked with are Northwesterns and Advance. I bought my advance machines direct from Don Lemke years ago. He sold the rights to A&A and then A&A started producing them I believe. Those advance machines are tanks. WAY better than northwesterns tattoo. Never one issue with the advance machines...many issues with northwesterns. 

• 1 month later...

Archived