Dixie Narco 501TR Machine not dispensing

I have this machine in location and Saturday the machine decided to not vend or give change, but does take dollar bills. I expected this to be an easy fix by replacing the coin mech.  I did and tested it afterward.  The machine now gives change and will dispense only 2 of the buttons.  

I made sure the sold out switches were functioning.  Used 3 coin mechs.  I even changed the switches from a selection that didn't work with the one that did.  The result was the same, dispensed soda from the same selection and not the other.

It is the older Veryfine 501 machine.

Any help on this one.

THanks in advance.

It sounds like a single price machine with no credit display.  Having a column that doesn't work and leaving it that way is asking for more problems down the road.  Congratulations - now you have them.  That problem should be fixed first.  You didn't say which columns vend (it matters) but check for a loose wire on your selection switches.  Follow the wiring diagram on your inner door so you don't think that there is a problem when you find one missing wire on a switch (there is one that way).  If they are all connected then check all your motor switches to see if they are all connected properly.  One clue is if your machine took bills endlessly without setting a credit or auto vending then that issue was that no credit was passing into the coin mech or it ignored the credits.  

You are correct with the single price no credit display.  DN501TR is on the placard, but I can not find a manual for that specific model.  The 2 selections that work are 6-8.   This machine was working on Saturday and only had an issue right before I had arrived.  No one other than me would have been able to access the motor connections.  Today I did verify all motors worked manually by testing each one.  1 other note that is important and I should have included is that selections 6 and 8 work and continue after the first soda has been dispensed.  I rechecked the price to make sure I didn't have a very low price with escrow enabled. 

I replaced the mars with coinco, but have 1 mars left and will see if that is the problem.  

Thank you for your time.

If any selection auto vends upon creation of a credit or any selection can continue to be purchased after a selection would have used the credit then you have a motor switch problem.  It's usually the motor switch on the motor with this issue.  Any time you can make a purchase of a selection without cancelling the credit then that motor switch is bad.  

If you don't want to fix it or you need to buy time, the best you can do is empty the selection and make sure the switch goes into a notch so it won't try to send anymore.  You can disconnect the power, hold the brake, and manually turn the motor until the switch goes in.  With the column empty, no one can use that selection.

Thanks to all of you for the latest responses.  I learned the hardway that you can't disconnect the motor and keep the remaining running.  1/2 hour to figure that one out.  

A new development is that the button acts like a on/off switch.  What I mean by that is it moves as long as it is pressed.  Press the button runs or release and stop.  It doesn't care what position it is in, just keeps going while pressed.

Still working on it.

The shorter switch arm of a triple cluster switch will start the motor and as long as it is lifted the motor will run.  If the motor won't stop with that arm in a notch of the motor cam then you have either a bent switch arm or a bad motor brake.  Best for you to just replace the motor since you don't know what you are doing.

I changed the switch, double cluster switch though.  - No change.  Swapped motors from selections 7 and 8.  Same situation occurred on the same selection 7, it did not follow the motor to selection 8.  Not sure what next steps I have other than replacing the machine.

Thanks for all of the help.

Archived