Vending route with prizes

pipsqueakfmab

That is called a Biz-Op or Blue Sky Venture.  It's another way of saying, "Pay us a ton of money because we sound too good to be true".

Otherwise known as a scam or rip-off.

Full Disclosure... is it possible to get the numbers they promise you? Sure! Its also possible to win the lottery or have a long lost rich uncle that died without an heir.

Now I will admit $75 from a double head machine is a better than most of them promise.  Its at least "more" realistic than most... 

1.(Update) I was able to find these machines used on another site for 168$ Each. Would it be worth the investment? I like the idea of giving out prizes as it encourages more vending.

2. Would .25 be to expensive for each toy? What are the normal costs for toys?

2 hours ago, pipsqueakfmab said:

1.(Update) I was able to find these machines used on another site for 168$ Each. Would it be worth the investment? I like the idea of giving out prizes as it encourages more vending.

On their site this machine has $1.00 coin mech. You will never vend a 1” cap for $1.00

I don’t think this is a good idea.

2 hours ago, pipsqueakfmab said:

The machines in the ads above are Chinese imports and $168.00 is still way too expensive. Sure they look nice in the picture, especially to a novice in this business, but they are low quality. A sure way to fail in the vending business is to waste your time and money on inferior equipment that generates constant complaints from locations. The smart play is to look for quality used equipment (Northwestern, Oak, Eagle, Beaver) on places like Craigslist. If your bent on buying new then Eagle and Beaver still sell new equipment. Take some time a research this site before you run off and spend a bunch of money on anything.

In regards to toy vending I would encourage you to try gumballs or candy first as they are much easier to place than toy machines. You can always sell 1" capsules or bouncy balls out of the gumball machines down the road if you choose to. People still vend 1' capsules for .25 cents but many are trending to .50 cents now. Here is a link for A & A Global's 1.1 inch capsules to give you and idea of the cost of capsuled toys.

https://www.aaglobal.com/topc-toys-games/1-1-capsuled-toys.asp

Archived