Royal model clarification

@AZVendor I finally found out what machine it is and turns out it's a GII royal vendor that nobody here carries parts for. I had a repair tech tell me the logic board on it is done and needs to be replaced. I took the board off and saw that the board goes to a GIII royal. No ody carries the GII board. Not even royal can help because the company moved out of Atlanta. If I replace the board with a GIII would it matter? 

20190622_130238.jpg

See, if you had posted a better pic I could have told you that. Now I can make out the short columns in the front. It's very odd that a Coke bottler would have put a Chameleon door on a boat anchor like that, especially a boat anchor made before the door was invented.  The machine is multiprice but 12 oz cans only so there is zero value to it.  The door is more valuable than the machine, as is the bill validator and coin mech.  I would be similarly surprised if a G3 board would even work but it is possible since they run on the same design platform, chain drive and all.

9 hours ago, AZVendor said:

See, if you had posted a better pic I could have told you that. Now I can make out the short columns in the front. It's very odd that a Coke bottler would have put a Chameleon door on a boat anchor like that, especially a boat anchor made before the door was invented.  The machine is multiprice but 12 oz cans only so there is zero value to it.  The door is more valuable than the machine, as is the bill validator and coin mech.  I would be similarly surprised if a G3 board would even work but it is possible since they run on the same design platform, chain drive and all.

GIII board should work.

Here are the instructions from Royal

https://www.royalvendors.com/12-gii-conversion-to-giii-evs-software-using-parts-currently-in-the-vender/

Archived