anyone know what machines these are?

jay22

my favorite place to get a chicken kabob salad has had these machines collecting dust for the past year. no one has been in to service them and the owner is annoyed. can anyone tell me which machines they are?

49E42EC1-BC00-460F-AB11-9D00EFFBE71F.jpeg

1 hour ago, jay22 said:

my favorite place to get a chicken kabob salad has had these machines collecting dust for the past year. no one has been in to service them and the owner is annoyed. can anyone tell me which machines they are?

49E42EC1-BC00-460F-AB11-9D00EFFBE71F.jpeg

A & A Global PN95. No longer in production but parts are available.

• Thanks 1

A year and they're still full?  That's a slow location!  But I do love a good chicken kabob salad.

Make sure you search through and read some of the abandoned machine threads - most pros advise other vendors to not touch them to avoid running afoul of abandoned property laws.

4 hours ago, Dmkraz said:

A year and they're still full?  That's a slow location!  But I do love a good chicken kabob salad.

Make sure you search through and read some of the abandoned machine threads - most pros advise other vendors to not touch them to avoid running afoul of abandoned property laws.

man, this place has the best chicken kabob salads. the marinade on the chicken is what really makes it.  as for the machine, i’m not going to try to take it over from the guy who abandoned it, even though he’ll likely never return, i don’t want to risk any issues. i just told the guys i could find out what kind of machine it was so that’s what i did. and yea, with how dusty they look, i’m sure they’ll stay full for the next 10 years. the place gets plenty of business, though most of it is takeout.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...