Recently, we started a website called VendingBusinessSolutions.com. This website is an all-encompassing site for all your vending needs in the vending business industry. I, Dominick Barbato, have been in the vending machine business for over 6+ years and have been frustrated with what is offered in the industry. About 2 years ago I set out to create Vending Business Solutions as the one-stop shop for all things vending related.

We are starting off with just one product: a Charity Honor Box. Charity honor boxes are known and understand by most, but confusing to some. Honor boxes are just regular corrugated cardboard boxes that have a design on them and raise money for charity. We set out to raise money for feeding the hungry, so a portion of all the money inside the box on collection day goes back to giving meals to those that don’t have.

Honor boxes could be called a “poor mans business” due to the low costs that they have to start and the low barrier to entry. If you never started a business, and are slightly philanthropic, this might be a business for you to look into. Our boxes are designed with you in mind. We want you to be able to make money, but we also want you to be able to donate to charity.

Charity honor boxes are an amazing way for us to be able to raise money and feed the hungry each and every day. We, at Vending Business Solutions are so excited about our honor boxes and the future of what we can do to help you as a vendor!

Youtube

You can also look me up on Youtube and find recent videos I have done displaying honor boxes, what they are, and there earnings potential!

Youtube.com/DominickBarbato

8917DDE4-5230-4D96-AEB0-F8B48643DEF7.JPG