F64T12 LED BULBS

tblake05

Hello,

Anyone have any source on f64-t12 LED bulbs for a USI 3037-10B?  They are approximately 62" from tip of connector to tip of connector.

DS Vending has them at a fair price however the price to ship them costs more than the bulbs themselves.  No joke.

I'm considering just buying a cheapo fluorescent fixture and mounting it in there that uses standard LED bulbs.

The only ones I found were over $50, which is dumb.  So I bought a 4' led two bulb fixture & zip tied it to the braces inside the sign.  I wired it to the power wire coming through the door.  I made the mistake of trying to wire in from the wire that goes to ballast & it apparently runs through a transformer so it blew out the led lights.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I have found 48inch High Output Led Lights for cheap... only $15 a peice and they come with their lampholders and two wirenuts. I made the mistake of buying the slightly cheaper ones at ~$8 but they are not bright enough. Look up on amazon "Toggled Led Tube 48" high output". Hope this saves everyone lots of money👍

Screenshot_20191220-063758.png