dncb 640 16 oz cans

labryan3

I assume you mean on a DN 440.  Just adjust the motor cam for 1 notch on a narrow column or 2 notches on a wide column and then adjust the rear spacer to get 1/2" of space between the depressed sold out paddle and the product when it's pushed back against the rear spacer.

• Like 1

That is a DN 3DVIS from Coke.  You should send it back if it's a lease machine from Coke because it's a P-series piece of crap. They can handle 12oz and 20 oz but not 16 oz. The package size in the programming determines the setup for your products. Search the site for P-series package setup or just package setup because I have posted them before. I don't have them handy now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

That is a DN 3DVIS from Coke.  You should send it back if it's a lease machine from Coke because it's a P-series piece of crap. They can handle 12oz and 20 oz but not 16 oz. The package size in the programming determines the setup for your products. Search the site for P-series package setup or just package setup because I have posted them before. I don't have them handy now.

Got one, they are straight garbage. Just a matter of time before it's starts double vending, and your butt.

Side note: I have a 10 button DN640 in great condition. First $1000 takes it.

• Like 1