GPL 160 “Exact change only”

I have a GPL that is displaying “exact change only” when I open it up there was a coin jam in the bottom of the mech but I cleared it. Still saying “exact change only”. So I installed a brand new Coin mech. Still saying “exact change only”. The bill validator is good, however I bypassed it and plugged the coin Mach directly to the board. Still says “exact change only”. I have unplugged it for five minutes and plugged it back up, and still says “exact change only”

It will except change, and give change back if you purchase something (quarters only). It will accept nickels, dimes, and quarters. But if you buy something that gives you a nickel or a dime, it will Not give you your change back (coin mech doesn’t even try to give change back) and your credit disappears. It does this with multiple different coin mech’s. I’m at wits end on what it could be.

thanks in advance for the help

lol Thanks AZ. Yes sir I have read the manual. I’ve had this GPL for years and others just like it. Of course I put coins in the mech’s before I tried them, they were filled up. This is why I’m so puzzled. I mean it just started doing this, its been at this location for years.