How to sell usa tech reader kits.

Zachsea

Hi everybody i recently picked up 3 dn 501e’s with 3 usa tech card reader setups on them. The only thing is i dont use usa tech and would like to sell them all but have never done this before. What all will i need information wise to sell these readers and how do i properly sell them with no hickups. 

First they have to be owned and not leased by the person who sold you the machines.  Then you'll have to contact the seller of the machines and have them fill out a transfer form through USA Tech.  Then when the new owner receives them, they will have to contact USA tech with the form and have the equipment activated to their account.  Which I believe costs 30.00 each.

For you sake, I hope the equipment is owned and not leased otherwise it is pretty much worthless to you.  Ran into that with Greenllight (which is USAT hardware).  They weren't even willing to allow me to take over the equity my seller had on his lease to own option through them.  In order to keep service I had to either buy the (Used) equipment up front at full retail price, or sign a lease to own agreement in which I would be starting the lease over in my name.  Since I was on the hook for the full price of the equipment, I told Greenlight to pound sand and switched to Nayax since all our other machines use them.

Good luck.