Oversized NW super 60 heads

vendtex

1 hour ago, vendtex said:

see attached.   There are alternative wheels, like gumball, candy etc.

oversizemachineNW.jpg

Honestly it could work about anywhere as long as the rack or double plate can accommodate it without impeding a neighboring machine. I think it would be best suited for the back row of a rack but if the back row of the rack is tall enough it could sit on the bottom row. Is that lid the same size as a regular super 60 lid (8 inches)? If it is then you should have no trouble using a standard double plate using the outermost holes. Worst case is you would have to drill holes a little further out.  It could also work fine on a single stand. I will suggest using a heavy base for a single or double stand since the machine will be a bit top heavy fully loaded.

1 hour ago, vendtex said:

Thanks.  I’m getting out of business and am trying to sell.  Was thinking of putting a few on a rack as you suggest to make it more marketable?  Have about 10 I think.  

Sorry to see you go but I understand. Every area is different so you may or may not see more marketability with racks over singles. Racks are harder to move (need a truck/van or have to disassemble) so that may limit potential customer pool. I do think doubles are very marketable to other vendors or man cave shoppers. You can also just sell them in a lot of 10 for a discounted price if you really want to unload them while minimizing your pre-sale labor. Good luck with everything.

2 hours ago, gumball guy said:

Sorry to see you go but I understand. Every area is different so you may or may not see more marketability with racks over singles. Racks are harder to move (need a truck/van or have to disassemble) so that may limit potential customer pool. I do think doubles are very marketable to other vendors or man cave shoppers. You can also just sell them in a lot of 10 for a discounted price if you really want to unload them while minimizing your pre-sale labor. Good luck with everything.

Thank you.  I have a guy helping.  So far I’ve sold about 67 machines n 3 racks.  Long way to got though.