New to vending and to the forum

Az Justin

Hello all.  Name is Justin, live out in Arizona. Just bought a machine(global vending group's g3 combo) from a private sale and placed it in the place I have a full time job.  Hope to get some great info from everyone!

Screenshot_20200610-105416_Facebook.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that.  All of their machines are imports and you can expect very poor to zero support for them.  Why would you buy a machine online instead of asking us here first?  Glorious photos don't make them glorious machines.  There are a few places to buy machines in Phoenix if you would have asked.

I had to replace the coin mechanism and the one I found swapped over easily to a different mechanism, after I messaged Global on facebook and they responded very quickly and told me what part to look for.   So I guess I don't really see what they are talking about.  It's my first machine and is placed in a warehouse where I have a full time job, so i can watch it closely.  I had just found this forum so I didnt know about this machine.  Next I guess I will have to research who sells them up in Phoenix as I'm in tucson 

Also I have a card reader/air wallet on the machine. I posted in a different part if the forum and AZ said "see, I told you in your other thread".  Well I found out USA tech handles that, called them and found out what I needed to do to hook that up.  So again havent experienced what is being described. 

• 2 weeks later...