Enclosed trailer

OVend

Yesterday on the forum somewhere I saw pics someone had posted of a roughly 6x10 enclosed trailer with shelving and organization set up for snacks and drinks. I’ve been searching for over an hour now and can’t find the pics again. If anyone has pics of this it would help a ton.

Thanks!

I have shelves like this in mine (without the wheels) http://www.samsclub.com/sams/a/prod24200182.ip  I’m afraid the other ones Sams sales will rattle apart. I used hanger strap to anchor them to the wall. Like gumball guy mentioned, I keep drinks down on the floor & have removed the bottom shelf. I have the snacks on the shelves with bungee cords part way up each shelf to keep the boxes or bins from sliding off. We have some rough roads, but I don’t get in a big hurry. Only on the rare occasion do I clip a curb & knock the drinks over. The short distance seems to keep them from busting. 

• 4 weeks later...

I use this exact setup and it works great for me. 

6x10 cargo trailer with ramp

Folding cart and plastic laundry bins for hauling

I can fit about 2 weeks stock in this trailer for a route that grosses 75-80k CAD (60kUSD)

It works for me here in the northwest with the mild climate. 

The temp never goes outside of 15 to 85F around here and I've never had melting or freezing issues with product 

IMG_1436.JPG

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG