Bevmax 4

jvaro000

Picking the community's brain on an issue- got a new account today (awesome) but through it I also inherited the Bevmax 4 that my account's previous vendor abandoned. Apparently, a vendor moved the machine in and ran the route a month or so and then sold it to a guy who sold it to a guy. You know the drill. They let me put my machine in and gave me an ultimatum: you can either have this machine or you can pick it out of the dumpster when we dump it in with a forklift. So I loaded it up and brought it back to the shop. I have tried to call the guy who is the supposed owner and he won't answer or return texts. 

This machine has an electronic lock and I know I have read a thread about folks on here who now how to do that. Could someone direct message me about this?

DIRECT MESSAGE, DO NOT POST ON THE PUBLIC FORUM ABOUT THESE METHODS

Joe

47 minutes ago, jvaro000 said:

Picking the community's brain on an issue- got a new account today (awesome) but through it I also inherited the Bevmax 4 that my account's previous vendor abandoned. Apparently, a vendor moved the machine in and ran the route a month or so and then sold it to a guy who sold it to a guy. You know the drill. They let me put my machine in and gave me an ultimatum: you can either have this machine or you can pick it out of the dumpster when we dump it in with a forklift. So I loaded it up and brought it back to the shop. I have tried to call the guy who is the supposed owner and he won't answer or return texts. 

This machine has an electronic lock and I know I have read a thread about folks on here who now how to do that. Could someone direct message me about this?

DIRECT MESSAGE, DO NOT POST ON THE PUBLIC FORUM ABOUT THESE METHODS

Joe

More than likely it's Pepsi or coke's machine and the reason it was abandoned is because no one has the key fob.

Look on the left hand side of the machine. If it’s coke there should be stickers on the outside. If it’s Pepsi it should have Pepsi asset tag on the inside next to the sticker with the serial number. (Inside left, look through the glass about halfway up.)

If so call the local bottler and have them pick it up.