Anyone here bought from southern equipment sales?

kiko

I am looking to buy some refurbished drink machines and southern equipment seems to have some good pricing.  I am curious if anybody here has dealt with them and what your experience was like. As always thanks for your input. C.

I have not bought vending machine’s from Southern equipment.I buy from A and M equipment the refurbished machines look good as new and on there web page they have the monthly price they finance the machines for and if you have a problem with a machine give them a call they will help  you get it up and running.

I have two drink machines from A&M and they are very nice. I will probably go with them again but they only have dn501e machines for refurbished right now. The southern equipment prices seem pretty good. Just trying to see what other people's experience was like.

The one good thing would be that Southern Equipment, if it's the same company as it was 20 years ago, has been around a long time.  Most likely you will have success with them but I don't speak from experience.