New to Vending - Metro Atlanta Area - SouthSide

Belinda19742001

Hello,

My name is Belinda Reid and I am new to Vending. I purchased my machines in the beginning of October. They have been sitting in my storage ever since. I need minor repairs before I install them into 2 locations. I have been struggling trying to find decent service techs in the Metro-Atlanta area. So far I have paid 3 techs money for coming to my storage just to "look" at the machines and tell me what repairs they recommend and then they refuse to take any calls or texts after coming by for the assessment. So far I almost down $500 and still not one repair. Does anyone have any recommendations for reliable, dependable and trustworthy service techs in the Metro Atlanta area. Please any advise would be useful at this point.

6 hours ago, Belinda19742001 said:

Hello,

My name is Belinda Reid and I am new to Vending. I purchased my machines in the beginning of October. They have been sitting in my storage ever since. I need minor repairs before I install them into 2 locations. I have been struggling trying to find decent service techs in the Metro-Atlanta area. So far I have paid 3 techs money for coming to my storage just to "look" at the machines and tell me what repairs they recommend and then they refuse to take any calls or texts after coming by for the assessment. So far I almost down $500 and still not one repair. Does anyone have any recommendations for reliable, dependable and trustworthy service techs in the Metro Atlanta area. Please any advise would be useful at this point.

I know many people on this forum but I don't necessarily know where they are located.  What we can do, however, is try to tell you what's wrong with your machine and how to fix it.  How about pictures of your machines and describe the problems or tell us what these sleezy repair techs told you.

• 3 weeks later...