MidWest Distribution

T BIRD

Overall, I am a  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

I have used MidWest Distributions to place my first eight machines for me.  Marjorie is the owner and she has a staff of women working for her that have been a pleasure to work with.

She gives you a six month guarantee on Dentyne Ice machine placements and on the Superpro trivend.  She will give you 90 days for other ' quality ' type of machines.  ( she will not guarantee plastic coin mechs.  Stuff like that. ) She told me if my pull is less than $15-$20 per month, she will find another location. The phone number is 800-221-2234.  All locating is done via the phone.Posted Image

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have used Midwest too and they have been great for me. I havent used any other so i cant compare but they really did get me some great locations. They have been great at getting breakroom locations for me in places like Boscovs, JCPenny, BJS. etc.

As for the relocation guarantee. I had a few that needed relocated because they were not performing and it was done for me without any hassles at all, usually within a week.

They have done a good job for me as far as a route goes. The locations that they got for me were pretty close to each other, a few strays, but mostly together nicely which is nice

• 3 weeks later...

You pay before

costs for me were:

50 for Superpro Triple

55 DI

here is their guarantee:

if a location is  performing less than $20 a month and has been on location a minimum of 45 days, then a new location will be provided by Midwest Distribution, at no additional cost to the vendor. Once a machine has been on location for a continuous six months (180 days) their will be a cost to the vendor of $50, if he/she needs to relocate a machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to give a positive review on Midwest Distribution. I signed up yesterday afternoon. I have 5 DI's to place. Less than 24 hours I have my locations. An IHOP, Ballys Fitness, IMO's Pizza, Chineese Restaurant, and bar. Now that is fast and I feel pretty good locations. Time will tell. Once again, I highly recommend Midwest Dist. Ask for Marjorie.  Good Vending

14 Vendstars ( Awaiting a home)

5 Dentyne Ice (Placed)

I am finishing up my first 20 locations with Midwest.  I just paid for 10 more bringing the total to 30!

They're great.  Very professional and I find it very easy to work with them now that I understand how things work.

When I emailed by them, they tell me how many locations they have for me, its all posted on an Excel for me to print and save, and then I call Jacqueline and let her know when I am available to place the machine.  She takes that information, calls the location, and confirms when I will be coming by with the machine. She calls me on my cell phone and lets me know and BINGO!  Machine is placed by the end of that day. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with T Bird and Bill. Marjorie and Midwest have been great. I ordered 8 DI's and got the locations within a week. The locations seem to be very good, although I am a bit disappointed in the turns in the first 3 weeks. But Midwest has a guarantee to relocate for free if not making 15-20 a month. So I give Midwest a positive review. Communciation has been great. I get a detailed spreadsheet that includes a comment of why the location was selected. Jaclyn sets up an appointment for me to bring the location in. The locations have all been aware that I would be showing up and have been willing to receive the machine. I haven't needed to turn any locations down.

Theo

Good luck with those Theo!  Good for you buddy.  MidWest is certainly a cut above most locators.

Its funny, I like them so much I do not like speaking about them on here because I want them for myself.........LOL!!

WITH THE DI AND SUPPER PRO TRIPLES, DO YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THESE PARTICULAR MACHINES FOR MIDWEST TO LOCATE FOR YOU. IF SO CAN YOU GET THEM USED.. 

Stacey........Midwest will locate other brands of machines.  They do not like to work with the cheaper plastic coin mechs etc.

They give a better warranty on the Superpro and DI machines ( 6 months of 15-20 bucks per ).  The other machines are 90 days of the same warranty.  I guess Steve from Superpro hooked that deal up with Marjorie in terms of their triple and DI machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Placed a double head in a supermarket break room last evening. ( 130 employees )  I am the only candy vendor in the break room!  Mid West rocks!

Midwest got me a very good location on Friday.  Its an insurance office with about 30 employees. They were thrilled I was putting a double in.  A matter of fact, I am going back there today and switch out to a triple because of so much interest in candy and nuts. Friday was a very good day for me.  Besides the location (s) I put machines in, a laundromat owner came up to me and asked me to put a double in his business!  I am placing it today.

• 2 weeks later...
MidWest has my last four locations ready to place for me this morning.  I will get them done by this week end. And they will work on a replacement for Walmart today for me.  I hate saying this stuff because I dont want anyone else to use them...........LOL................but out of 40 locations they have secured for me?  I have been turned away for whatever reason 3 times when bringing in the machine. 

gosh thats a good locator,

how much do they cost there bud???

rob chargers 32

so i use him but im curious?

Depending on what type machine and product it costs either $50, $55, or $60 per location.

Archived