1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob,

I appreciate your post to this thread.  You've always interacted with the members here.  You seem to really care about doing the best job you can.  I'm going to use both you and Midwest on a small scale to start out.  Whoever shows the ability to get fair locations will get the bulk of my business.  If you both show that ability, I will split the locations right down the middle.

You can expect a phone call from me in about 2 weeks or so.  I will have (33) Northwestern doubles on stands and (30) 1.800 Vending triples ready for placement.

A PM has been sent.

Cheers,

Jesse

They bring lots of money and the locators know this. Plus a little harder to place due to their size I imagine.

a rack with 5 differant options is the same price though.and one of the heads caN hold gumballs.

99 bucks to locate a smaller machine then a rack with a single product is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I would give MidWest a positive review as well so far.  I placed and order for two locations (1800 triple and a Shootin Hoops) with them through Jacklyn on 7 Apr 09 and received my locations on 15 Apr 09.  I have not placed either of the machines yet so we will see how that goes.  Hopefully, I'll be able to place them this upcoming Saturday.

I would give MidWest a positive review as well so far.  I placed and order for two locations (1800 triple and a Shootin Hoops) with them through Jacklyn on 7 Apr 09 and received my locations on 15 Apr 09.  I have not placed either of the machines yet so we will see how that goes.  Hopefully, I'll be able to place them this upcoming Saturday.

how much did they charge for the shootin hoops?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone actually receive locations from midwest recently? I acquired a new rack, and a few new machines that will replace the candy machines on a current rack. I figured I'd bring the singles/doubles to Rob, but since kickstart doesn't do racks.... I thought I'd see how Midwest is doing. So far it sounds like they are just swamped, and I don't have any interest in waiting that long for a location. I wish they'd come on here and tell us what the hold up is, no sense in taking orders if they don't have the manpower to fill it. I sure wouldn't care to have my cash and machines tied up that way. The pressure of finding enough good employees to work their system seems to get to them.

I've been fairly impressed with kickstart so far, and I'm hoping Midwest will impress me the same way. (Otherwise I'll have to decide between locating my rack and trying to convince Rob to do it)

Johnny, did you get that large order through yet?

Anyone actually receive locations from midwest recently? I acquired a new rack, and a few new machines that will replace the candy machines on a current rack. I figured I'd bring the singles/doubles to Rob, but since kickstart doesn't do racks.... I thought I'd see how Midwest is doing. So far it sounds like they are just swamped, and I don't have any interest in waiting that long for a location. I wish they'd come on here and tell us what the hold up is, no sense in taking orders if they don't have the manpower to fill it. I sure wouldn't care to have my cash and machines tied up that way. The pressure of finding enough good employees to work their system seems to get to them.

I've been fairly impressed with kickstart so far, and I'm hoping Midwest will impress me the same way. (Otherwise I'll have to decide between locating my rack and trying to convince Rob to do it)

Johnny, did you get that large order through yet?

Let's see...........I  placed my order with them on January 5th: 3 racks, 10 Shootin' Hoops, 3 triples, and 10 doubles.  I have received 4 doubles so far...........and two of those were locations I was owed.  So I have a net gain of two locations since I ordered. 

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame Johnny. I have a rack I was considering having them locate, but I don't want to clog up the pipes. Let me know when yours get placed and I'll consider having them locate some for me. No sense in sending more business when the line is that long though. Good thing I've got Kickstart for doubles.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I placed an order for 10 locations about 5-6 weeks ago.  Jackie charged me for the first 5 and I waited about 2 weeks.  She sent over 5 good locations (first service after 2 weeks very disappointing) and charged me for the second.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  When I can get her on the phone, she is very nice and reassuring.  Couple of times she said I should have my locations that night.  Still waiting.  In her defense, I requested company breakrooms (I have Revive Energy Machines) and that is what she has been focusing on.  Often times you have to contact a central office for approval and speak to several people.  She has explained to me that is what they have been doing and it is a time consuming process.  Just wish for more communication though.

I placed an order for 10 locations about 5-6 weeks ago.  Jackie charged me for the first 5 and I waited about 2 weeks.  She sent over 5 good locations (first service after 2 weeks very disappointing) and charged me for the second.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  When I can get her on the phone, she is very nice and reassuring.  Couple of times she said I should have my locations that night.  Still waiting.  In her defense, I requested company breakrooms (I have Revive Energy Machines) and that is what she has been focusing on.  Often times you have to contact a central office for approval and speak to several people.  She has explained to me that is what they have been doing and it is a time consuming process.  Just wish for more communication though.

the low sales probably has to do with the product you are selling. if its anything comparable to buzz bites, it blows.

Revive mints actually taste quite good.  The support I get from the company is excellent and unlike Buzz Bites, they actually promote their product through endorsements (boxers, MMA and fitness celebs) National TV ads and radio spots.  The taste is not for everyone but I have found that the majority of people who try it come back for more.  Anyone who has ever drank a can of Red Bull or downed a 5 hour energy would know that you do not take these things for the taste.  That being said, i agree that this is a niche product but I have several machines that in the first service after 2 weeks had over $25 in the machines.  The trick is to be patient as each machine finds a few customers who become repeat users.  I have also placed the product in retail packs in close to 40 stores around my area and I plan on invading NYC in a couple of weeks.  With full retail rights I am not just dependent on the machines.  I also now have a few people who buy in bulk from me.  I have a 225% markup on the product.  I do not anticipate becoming rich now or even in the future but I think that most people would love to have a time travel machine so that we could buy a Red Bull distibutorship circa 1998! 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a hold of Jackie yesterday.  I asked her about the 13 locations she owes me from January '09.  She said her girl is working on it.

I got a hold of Jackie yesterday.  I asked her about the 13 locations she owes me from January '09.  She said her girl is working on it.

Sorry, Johnny...but I laughed when I read that.

Either,

A) your post has a typo and you meant to key Jan 2010 rather than Jan '09.

or

B) Jackie's "girl" is the worst locator in the world!

Somehow I doubt the answer is "A" and that's why I laughed.

15mos for 13 locations!?!

WOW.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  I was told there was one new chinese restaurant and the girl is working every day on mine.  I was told there are problems with the e mail system and that is why I have not received an updated sheet with all the pertinent info on new locations.  I was told that I would get a call and that all the info would be given to me via phone.

Need I finish this update in terms of how and what I have received so far from what I stated above?

Archived