12 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Placed a double head in a supermarket break room last evening. ( 130 employees )  I am the only candy vendor in the break room!  Mid West rocks!

Midwest got me a location in a Giant Food Supermarket, in the breakroom. It has been my best location so far. It does $35-50 every single month

Placed a double head in a supermarket break room last evening. ( 130 employees )  I am the only candy vendor in the break room!  Mid West rocks!

Midwest got me a location in a Giant Food Supermarket, in the breakroom. It has been my best location so far. It does $35-50 every single month

Good for you Chad!!!!!

Chad.......Its a good feeling knowing that your triple may be making good money in that supermarket right?  MidWest got me in a Stop and Shop supermarket about 5 weeks ago.  I went to collect after a month, and I nearly fell over with joy!  There were freakin' quarters everywhere!!  One of the products was totally empty!  Thats what makes vending soooooooooo worth while.

Let us know as soon as you collect there for the first time brotha.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Majorie from Mid West have a phone number that I could reach her by?

Just curious, how has your supermarket location be doing so far?

Does Majorie from Mid West have a phone number that I could reach her by?

Just curious, how has your supermarket location be doing so far?

also does she locate racks too?

Hello all,

Has anyone used MidWest to place single head 1 - 2" superball/gumball vending machines? I have a few beautiful Northwesterns I'd like to get placed. Anyone have experience using MidWest for something similar?

Thanks,

Brian

I collected from a break room at Burlington Coat Factory for the first time this morning.  MidWest got this for me . ( $38.50 ).  Its a double head LYPC Tough Pro from GBF.  MidWest does an exceptional job in finding lucrative break rooms gang. ( IMO )

• 1 month later...

In the last 10 days Midwest has got me 8 very good Locations, I am very happy with there service and will countinue doing bussiness with them. The old saying may be true, you get what you pay for. I should have 2 more locations at the end of the week, can't wait to see how they do by the end of the month, will keep everyone updated.

Thanks

Gary

In the last 10 days Midwest has got me 8 very good Locations, I am very happy with there service and will countinue doing bussiness with them. The old saying may be true, you get what you pay for. I should have 2 more locations at the end of the week, can't wait to see how they do by the end of the month, will keep everyone updated.

Thanks

Gary

Good for you Brotha Gary!!  Best of luck.  Keep us posted!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived