Hello everyone - New Member to the Forum - STL based

STL vending

On 1/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Vendo Mike said:

Welcome... I would suggest you start to reach out to your local vending distributors and start to build those relationships.  They are a wealth of knowledge, equipment, parts and service providers in the area.

I agree.  Aside from Coke, Pepsi, and the big distributors (depends on your reps though), most distributors seem very open to helping you out.  I use one primary distributor for a big portion of snacks/food.  I also buy machines from them periodically.  The owner there is more than willing to give me advice if I ask for it.  All he really wants in return is for me to keep buying from him and I do, even though he may be a few cents more expensive than some competitors.  He can help me out of a bind.  Another company around here just sells new and refurbished equipment.  They are a bit expensive but the main people there have always tried to steer me toward the future.  Only the sleeziest of companies would give you really bad advice.  Most of them just want you to buy from them and they willingly give you the advice you need.